Pages

Friday, January 11, 2013

My Favorite Pinterest Valentine Cards

I love helping Ava make Valentine's to pass out to her friends at school.  I think I may enjoy making them more than Ava.  I'm always looking for cute, nut-free ideas since Ava's preschool is nut-free.  I started looking on Pinterest to find some ideas for this year's Valentine's.  Here are my favorites:


The arrow could be a fun pencil or straw or a glow stick.

You could insert a pencil or a lollipop through the butterfly wings.

If you don't have a heart shaped stamp you could use stickers instead.




You could also use the fun rulers with stencils or colored rulers.









This one is my favorite!  The head is a lollipop wrapped in tissue paper and I think Ava could help with a lot of it.

Happy Valentine's Day!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...