Pages

Monday, June 24, 2013

When Humidity Strikes...

If humidity makes your hair look like this, you need to read this post. 

This is what my hair looks like in humidity if I don't dry it.  Normally I would only allow my husband and kids to have the pleasure of seeing my hair looking like this.  But I have a very good reason for sharing my frizzy hair with the world today.


Have you discovered this magical hair product?  I am NOT a product junky but this stuff is life changing.  All I need is a teeny tiny amount of Kerastase, a round metal brush and a hair dryer with a concentrator (one of those duck bill attachments) and my hair will withstand any amount of humidity that comes its way.  (See Note below)


I have to warn you - Kerastase is not cheap.  (See Note below).  But it lasts forever.  I have shoulder-length hair and I use a blueberry-sized amount (from the bottle on the left) or two pumps (from the bottle on the right).  Too much will make your hair oily and heavy.  I haven't used my hair straightener once since I discovered Kerastase.

Here is what my hair looks like with Kerastase:

p.s. - This was the only (good) picture of me that I could find within the past 6 months!  I had to have professional family photos taken just to get a good picture of me.  Thank you Joel Marion Photography!  Clearly I need to read this article:

I'm not getting paid to promote this product (although I wish I was!)  I just love love love it!  You can search on the Kerastase website to find a salon that carries their products.

NOTE:
There were some questions that I wanted to clear up...
- I don't use both Kerastase products pictured above together.  Use one or the other.  These suckers are POTENT.  You only need one of them.  I just happen to have both on hand.
- It can be hard to find Kerastase in a salon.  You may need to look online (Amazon is one option).  The 6.8 oz bottle above (Oleo-Relax Slim Smoothing Cream) cost ~$30-$35. The 4.2 oz bottle (Oleo-Relax Serum) cost ~$27.

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...