Pages

Friday, September 27, 2013

Pumpkin Patch

Just when I start to feel sad that summer is over, it hits me...I LOVE Fall too!  There is so much to love about Fall.  

Apple picking
Putting on a big, warm sweater when the air becomes crisp and cool
Pumpkin everything - lattes, bread, bagels, cookies, pie...
Hot chocolate and s'mores 
Hayrides
Going to the pumpkin patch over and over
Carving pumpkins
Halloween is right around the corner...
...And then Thanksgiving...
...And then Christmas!

So much to look forward to!

We had really nice weather last weekend so we headed over to Rombach Farm and Pumpkin Patch for their grand opening weekend.  It was Clara's first visit to a pumpkin patch!

If the pumpkin patch that you visit sells pumpkin butter you have to buy it.  As much as I love pumpkin-y treats, I can't believe that I had never tried pumpkin butter before.  It is AMAZING on toast!  It's become my new favorite breakfast.  Yummy!

If you live in the St. Louis area, Pumpkinland at Thies Farm and Eckert's Millstadt Farm are both opening this weekend (September 28th)!!

If you live outside of St. Louis and want to find a pumpkin patch in your area, visit Pick Your Own.


Happy Fall!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...