Pages

Monday, May 5, 2014

My Top 5 Favorite Treats

A while back I took the "Day of No Sugar Challenge" and it has made a pretty big impact on what I eat and how I feel (BONUS: I lost 9 pounds without working out!).  While most days I don't eat foods with added sugar, I allow myself to eat sugar-filled treats in moderation.  I love love love treats!  I love treats so much I made a list of my top 5 and will attempt to make them in the upcoming months.  Check back to see how they turn out!

#5 - Chocolate mousse with berries from Il Postale

#4 -  Chocolate Bread Pudding from the Ritz-Carlton

#3 - Banana Pudding from Magnolia Bakery

#2 - Chocolate Chip Walnut Cookie from Levain Bakery 

#1 - Oreo concrete from Ted Drewes

I am making it my mission to replicate my favorite treats (except for the Ted Drewes Oreo Concrete because you can't beat the real thing and I can get it any time I want!!!).  

Check back to see how they turn out!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...