Pages

Wednesday, October 15, 2014

St. Louis Holiday Events

This pic is copyrighted from Mastermind Creative

Don't be mad at me...I'm not trying to rush things.  I realize we haven't even celebrated Halloween.  Trust me, I am no where near ready for Halloween.  I have yet to root through the costume box to see which one Clara will fit into this year.

But I've been searching around for all the fun holiday activities in St. Louis and there are a TON!  And some of them require advance reservations that are already filling up quick!  So with that said, I am warning you that I will be posting my list of activities soon and updating it as more information becomes available (probably after Halloween).  So be sure to check back!

Now, let's get back to enjoying fall and all the pumpkin-filled treats we can possibly consume in a 3 month time period!

Pin It

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...